Wednesday 11 February 2009

Needs more Workbell

Will this project open up areas for me to work?

I know this project isn't official, as it is an example test set by Ravensbourne to see where my weaknesses and strengths are included in character workings. But if this was played out for real, where would it take me? Would it make or break my future?
I have had concerns about this project since I don't believe I have the skills to be working in 3D, as it has made me depressed for many years and this is never the right sign for what is to come. But if I managed to complete the demand and keep the client-in-question happy, this would open up doors and connections to all vacancies and lessons around the ciuntry, perhaps the world. Just because the client might not relate to what you want, doesn't mean it can't get you one step further to what you personally want to achieve.

I worry thohugh, if I'm going to stay in this field my whole life without making at least one of the dreams I have thought about throughout my childhood. It feels a shame because this is known to be true with some people, hard-workers or not. I don't feel the wait for a future that isn't going to be positive.
But Clients come first, I come second. I need to remember this...

No comments:

Post a Comment