Saturday 14 March 2009

Storrrrreeee... Princess

I made a mistake...


... Yes I always make mistakes, but this is quite a major one.


I misread the brief, it required a final footage demostrating the model at work. I originally read it as they wanted to see a usable model to be used for work.

... gulp.


Well I might not make my video a masterpiece, but I could at least show something. Working on my own and knowing little about Maya really wouldn't make my work flawless anyway

I have two video ideas planned. The first is an average of 30 second footage of Willie Billiams provoking Cornelius by poking him, hench getting poked back suprisingly. The other is a short show-reel of the model, viewing the models easier as well as more rig animations and positions. Though one of these will be optional, I have created a storyboard for the first project. It isn't as detailed as much other drawings but it will have to do... I need to hit myself with something...
...SO HERE'S THE STORYBOARD!

1. Cornelius staring at something... confused.


2. A boy-like figure walks in the foreground.


3. Cornelius is confused even further.


4. Long shot. Willie Billiams peaks through. Cornelius stares at the appeared Boy.

5. Cornelius alarmed! Boy moves closer, seems happy. Camera zoom in slowly?

6. Boy's Shadow appears on Cornelius. The Gorilla seems distracted.

7. Boy meets up with Cornelius, head to head. Willie Billiams still smiles and stares back at the Gorilla.


8. Head Shots of both characters.


9. Willie Billiams suprisingly pokes Cornelius on the head.


10. The Boy smirks and flees, Cornelius gets frustrated and annoyed.


11. Cornelius starts to calm down... while Willie Billiams sneaks up behind.

12. Willie Billiams taps Cornelius again, attempts to repeat like before.


13. The Boy tries to stop laughing at his enjoyment, however Cornelius is angry and brainstorming.

14. Cornelius picks up the boy aggressively. The Boy acts suprised, not shocked.


15. Cornelius attempts to throw the confused boy.


16. An Empty Gorilla Hand is moved on the screen.


17. Shorty afterwards, Cornelius's face is smirking.


18. Cornelius "double-taps" Willie Billiams.

19. Cornelius burts out laughing. Billie William walks away confused and lost.
20. End Credits. Though not needed.
This might be changed during production, this is to show the rough idea what is hopefully going to be created. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment